Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Using Duolingo's Tiny Cards To Learn The Chinese Numbers One to Ten

Problem
When I first started using Duolingo tiny cards, the numbers one to ten appeared in random order.

Answer
That was because I missed the first lesson. At first, all the numbers one to ten appear on tiny cards not moved left to right across your screen but downwards. On my small phone, I saw only one card. I then moved the cards off to the left and started on the multiple choice quiz.

I also did not know how to start the next set of cards. In the larger and more clear lessons for a laptop, you will get instructions such as 'continue'. Tap on that to continue.

However, on the phone there's no room. So you get a small circular blue symbol. Click on that and up comes a lesson.

Author
Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, teacher of English and other languages.

No comments: