Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Make Your Own Tiny Cards - and try out my Tiny Cards on Proverbs (for Travellers)

Problem
Do you want to remember capitals of the world? Somebody has already made a set of tiny cards which you can use to test yourself. Do you want to remember or learn a few words in Chinese or Spanish? Somebody else has already created a tiny cards set. What else do you need to remember/ The best way is to create a set of tiny cards to remind yourself. No point - you are already bilingual. Want to set yourself up as an authority or teacher?

Answer
Create a set of tiny cards. I just made a set of proverbs. To me they all sounded obvious. However, when I tried them out on a member of my family, I was gratified to find that at least one of my cards was entirely new to them. That means that several will be new to other people.

I wanted to find out how it is done. It's ever so easy. Type in the title and you are offered a dozen or more possible covers for your set, different typefaces and styles.

Then you have the front and back cover and type in what you like. I chose English language proverbs.

Subjects covered are what travellers should remember, and include tidiness and being late. Can you guess what the proverbs are?

https://tiny.cards/decks/318d7066-525c-4100-940d-6183771b8169

(In case you are wondering why the tiny cards are in a different name, Lansbury is my maiden name which I use for most of my writing.)

Author
Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker.


No comments: