Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Thursday, June 1, 2023

Ladies' toilets secrets revealed. Hidden Hand-drying paper in Parkroyal hotel toilets

 



First of all you need to know that in some countries toilets are called toilets, in other countries, W.C, and in other countries. restrooms or rest rooms.
Toilets worldwide are full of surprises.
Sometimes the surprise is when you wash and dry your hands.

I had a surprise in the Parkroyal hotel on Kitchener, (other hotels on Singapore have different locations added to the company's brand name, Parkroyal). 

Washing Hands
I put my hand under the tap and by moving my hand up and down, managed to set off the cold water. So far, so good. I washed my hands. 

Drying Hands
So when I saw the sign for hand towel I waved my hand but nothing happened. I assumed it was out of order.

The following day I saw a woman with a paper towel and asked her, "Where did you get the paper towel from?'
She showed me. You put both hands under the mirror, feel for the paper towel, and pull it down."



Hidden hand drying paper under mirror. Photo by Angela Lansbury.

You just pull it down.

Please share links to your favourite posts.

No comments: