Travel worldwide: UK; hotels; restaurants; museums; vineyards; factory tours; learning languages.
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
How many places you have visited have their names given to famous people? I remember as a schoolchild learning that Florence Nightingale wa...
-
Timberlab in the Netherlands makes seats, lights and fences. They use sustainable wood. The benches are entirely wood, no metal nails, nor ...
-
Singapore flag See Singapore by state-of-the-art MRT, on driverless trains. Maps of Downtown Line At Cashew MRT station, one stop ...
-
I was sitting at the kitchen table thinking: how would you create an emergency sewing needle? I had in front of me on the table a sewing ki...
-
Selfie with the Queen at a shop selling all things British at the airport. Photo by Angela Lansbury. Copyright. Problem Where should...
-
My first thoughts were of the author Israel Zangwill. Then of many American stars called Jordan. I did a little research with the help of ...
-
I have visited fifty countries. My family have had homes in the UK, the USA, Spain, and Singapore. We have had au pair girls living with u...
-
Korean flag. What connection do you and I have with Asia? Many of my clothes are made in China. Today I have eaten sushi from Japan and soy ...
-
Benjamin Disraeli, Queen Victoria's favourite MP, and Prime Minister, said: 'When I want to read a book, I write one.' I am the...
-
The Joys of Researching Holidays And Business Trips Using AI I am finding Ask Gemini a miracle, a blessing, a time saver, for researching...
Labels
Tuesday, April 4, 2017
Beautiful blue colours
This housing complex is opposite Braddell MRT station in Singapore. The station is on the red north south line.Braddell is only four stops not of Orchard, the centre of Singapore. The station number on your MRT map is NS 18. Braddell is one stop north of Toa Payoh (NS19). Braddell is one stop south of Bishan (NS17, where you are able to change onto the orange Circle line. Three stops south of Braddell is Newton where you can change onto the blue Downtown line.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment