Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Green Biscuits iIn Singapore - Green Tea and Biscuits


Problem
The Kit Kats are green. What are they?

Answer
The flavour is green tea. Imagine yogurt or milk chocolate with green colour added and a very mild flavour. Quite pleasant actually.

Story
I think I had seen them before and rejected them on the grounds that I don't like green tea. This time I ate them by accident, thinking they were just normal flavour miniature Kit-Kats. You can buy a big packet of several bite size pieces which means they are popular at meetings or clubs.

If you see them, try them. They would also make an amusing souvenir to bring home as gifts or to offer guests in the UK or Europe or USA - and of course in Asia.

Tips
I went onto their website in Singapore, trying to check whether the word Kit Kat is hyphenated and found that Kit Kats were created way back in 1936. Whatever I type, spell checker changes it anyway.


Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker.

No comments: