Travel worldwide: UK; hotels; restaurants; museums; vineyards; factory tours; learning languages.
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
How many places you have visited have their names given to famous people? I remember as a schoolchild learning that Florence Nightingale wa...
-
Timberlab in the Netherlands makes seats, lights and fences. They use sustainable wood. The benches are entirely wood, no metal nails, nor ...
-
Singapore flag See Singapore by state-of-the-art MRT, on driverless trains. Maps of Downtown Line At Cashew MRT station, one stop ...
-
I was sitting at the kitchen table thinking: how would you create an emergency sewing needle? I had in front of me on the table a sewing ki...
-
Selfie with the Queen at a shop selling all things British at the airport. Photo by Angela Lansbury. Copyright. Problem Where should...
-
ISBN The ISBN number, short for International Standard Book Identifier is the 13 digit book order code which gives the country, publisher,...
-
Benjamin Disraeli, Queen Victoria's favourite MP, and Prime Minister, said: 'When I want to read a book, I write one.' I am the...
-
Korean flag. What connection do you and I have with Asia? Many of my clothes are made in China. Today I have eaten sushi from Japan and soy ...
-
My first thoughts were of the author Israel Zangwill. Then of many American stars called Jordan. I did a little research with the help of ...
-
I have visited fifty countries. My family have had homes in the UK, the USA, Spain, and Singapore. We have had au pair girls living with u...
Labels
Monday, February 6, 2017
Amy Winehouse Street Art - Around Camden, Ending At The Jewish Museum London's Exhibition
Amy Winehouse sang the greatest songs, had great stage presence, unmistakeable eyes.
A trail around Camden of pop-up street art will open in Camden, North London (very near the centre of London) on March 16th 2017. The trail ends with a work of art in the Jewish Museum which houses an exhibition which you can see on their website. It shows a photo of Amy on a balcony, her clothes, books about her, and art depicting her distinctive eyes.
Your trail could include:
1 Amy Winehouse statue in Madame Tussauds
2 Amy Winehouse statue in Camden
3 Trail around Camden - past the pub
4 Jewish Museum for exhibition and books on Amy Winehouse
Tips
Your trail around the internet could include:
1 Go to YouTube to see Amy at Glastonbury, and Amy singing various songs, as well as clips from documentaries about her.
2 Amy Street Art - The Jewish Museum London Photos of their exhibition on Amy and the street art
3 Wikipedia article is not only very comprehensive with lots of links but includes an astonishing number of photos of Amy in the UK and the USA at concerts and performances.
I have previous blog posts about Amy Winehouse and Camden, statues of famous people in London and what to see in London. Please like, follow and share the posts with your friends who might be interested.
Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment