Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Sunday, October 21, 2018

How painters perch on outside walls of skyscrapers

One of the jobs not on my wishlist!
From afar I saw one of the painters. We walked along and I saw two more. They were working pretty fast. I preferred the white to the cream colour.

What can I say in favour of the building? A solid building, with a clean colour and restful curves. 

Is there anything detractors could say could be improved? Maybe add some windows and fire escapes.

I would also like to add warm colours and contrasting colours, maybe a mural. that would provide more interesting work for the painters.

We walked along discussing the Forth bridge in Edinburgh.It is often said that the bridge is so big that be the time the painters have reached the end - it's time to start  repainting the beginning again.

Three Painters Suspended, Painting the outside of a building on Circular Road, Singapore.
Photo by Angela Lansbury.Copyright

No comments: