Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Saturday, April 13, 2019

How To Load Your Photos Onto Facebook

For weeks I was successfully loading photos of myself and friends at Toastmasters meeting, from my mobile phone, onto my website page under my name.

However, I could not see how to add picture to my club's page. I now know the secret.

Instead of trying to upload the photos from the phone to Facebook, I go to Facebook and search for photos.

However, I must first find right website. I click on pages and up comes the club page, Braddell Heights, Advanced toastmasters club. Because I am on the club's Exco (executive committee) I had admin rights.

I can then click on more than one photo. The photos on which a tick appears are ready to be loaded up. Clicking on them does not do it.

I have to click on another icon. Either save or post or publish.

Braddell Heights Advanced toastmasters Club meets the first Wednesday evening each month at 7pm; and the third Saturday at 2 pm

Useful Websites
https://www.facebook.com/bhatmsg/

Author
Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker. Please share links to your favourite posts.


No comments: