Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Sunday, April 21, 2019

Jewel Fountain Floodlit By Night at Changi Airport


I went solo to see Jewel in the daytime and loved it. My family went as they passed through the airport on their way out of Singapore.



I found a video of the lights on the fountain. Having been there I now that you will be able to see it from every level.

I am looking forward to going back at night and seeing the illuminated fountains. I suspect it will be hard to eat with all the distraction. not sure if the lights are continuous or on and off.

I also want to go back to the cheap jewellery shop.

I took photos of the Coffee Museum plaques and was able to blow up my photos and read them later at home.

One of the other attractions of this attraction is that it is right next to both the airport and the MRT.

Author
Angela Lansbury

No comments: