Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Fifth set of handy Albanian words

 



Some more handy word for you to look up and memorize

FAMILY - familja English - Albanian 

this - kjo

this is  - kjo është (you can copy the e with the accent from a word in Wikipediat and add it to all the words in the list which need an e with an accent)

my husband - burri im (notice that my comes after the word it describes, noun then adjective, like the French phrase moulin rouge, red windmill, and Spanish casa mia, my house)

my wife - gruaja imi

My child - femija im

my grandchild - nipi im

baby - bebe


Albanian English

Familja - family


Property and Travel - Prona dhe Udhëtimi

my passport - pasaporta ime

my reservation - reservimin tim

my ticket - bileta ime

my destination - destinacioni im

my suitcase - valixhem time (like the French word valise)

my plane - avioni im (like the French par avion)

my bus - autobusi im

.....................



Useful Websites

Duolingo

translate Google

Wikipedia

Wikitravel phrasebook

No comments: