Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Chinatown lights in Singapore

Near Chinatown Point and Chinatown MRT station along the main road are strings of dramatic lanterns and illuminated figures of characters and trades which founded Chinatown. At dusk around 7 pm the lights come on. You can see them from the bus going in both directions.

My family would have told me not to take a photo. However, I took a couple of shots from the bus on my phone as a reminder. From my photo I am reminded of the statues, the name of the building Chinatown Point. On a third check of the photo I find I even have the street name.

1 comment:

Indrianishvi said...

Awesome! Indeed the view in Singapore is very good. Thank you for sharing your vacation experiences and knowledge. theapartmentsubud.com