Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Friday, September 21, 2018

To find out when a bus will arrive in Singapore

I looked at the apps suggested at a bus stop in Singapore.
I asked somebody at the bus stop for help. She saw me scrutinizing the bus stop number and asked if I needed help.

By this time my bus was due to arrive and as if by magic it appeared.She told me that to find my bus time I needed an ap called Singapore buses. It took only a few seconds to download it. My mobile phone screen showed a dozen or so bus numbers up to six hundred and something. I flicked them up faster and faster.

Then to look for my stop. I spotted what I thought was the name of the block opposite. However, my helpful new friend pointed out that I would get the arrival time of the bus the other side of the road. I needed the magic word, the vital word, the essential word 'opposite.

Website Aps
Singapore buses

Others
Google maps
streetview

Author
Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker.

No comments: