Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Angela's Caricatures On Holiday And At Home - And How To Rotate Them

In February 2019 I went on Susan Alison's art course at Writers' and Artists' Holiday at Fishguard in Wales.
Self-portrait drawn from memory with outline in black pastel. I remembered I had:
1 Blue eyes, 
2 Blonde hair, 
3 A wide smile or my mouth wide in repose, 
4 Red clothes. 

Later corrected using a mirror. I had forgotten I had 
1 A fringe! 
2 My eyebrows were not each an arc but had a kink in the middle. 
3 Finding and adding a darker yellow pastel enabled me to make the hair longer, varied in colour and more wavy.
4 The necklace should be a neat curve. Next time I shall draw around a saucer, or teacup, depending on the size of the drawing.


The love interest, Polly the Pretty Poodle, (she is a model) for my hero dog in my book, Larry, the talking Labrador, Catty Cat and Escaped Lions

Hey, ho, this picture is inserted into my post not upside down, but sideways. What can I do to turn it? 

In wordpress this would be easy. In blogger there is no symbol to click on. You have to go back to your photo editor and load up the new version of the picture to blogger.

Go into HTML (to the right of compose in blogger.com).
Alter the numbers for the size and shape and a plus or minus sign.

When I can get my head around this, I'll do it and demonstrate it to you.

Useful Websites
Rotating Images in Blogger
www.writersholiday.net

Author, Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker. Please share links to your favourite posts.




No comments: