Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Two Mobile Phones, Too Many Messages; And Lost Messages?

My phone has too many photos and videos. The phone is full. The memory card is filling. I shall have to take photos off the phone and store them.

How To Delete A Photo?
I just spent two hours in 'gallery' deleting: Happy New Year, happy Chinese New Year, (several messages in Chinese which I don't speak); Have A Great Day, Sending you hugs; Happy Monday; God loves you; Happy Monday and God loves you; Believe in yourself; Smile; and Thank you for your smile.

Most confusing are platitudes like: 
'Strangers send conundrums 
but the conundrums are 
why they are strangers and 
why are they sending conundrums. 
Anonymous.'

Deleting A Group
I have deleted myself from one group. I tried to delete a message from one person but when I hit 'delete chat' every message, picture and video in that group vanished. 

A blessing. Clearly God loves me, but only on Tuesdays, until I get another message.

I have missed some messages and events which came to me on Whats App. I don't tell the entire world my movements, for security reasons.

Author
Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker. Please share your favourite posts.

No comments: