Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Recycled Ice Cream Lid

On many airlines nowadays you get ice cream as dessert. I often save the lid.

I saved the lid from an ice cream to recycle it. I had no idea what I would do with it. I thought I would just rest it on top of a glass of water.

In Singapore and tropical countries, New York and UK in summer, you need to drink water all the time because you are perspiring all the time.

I was delighted to find it made a perfect fit, clamped tight, which stopped the risk of the water spilling from the glass of water onto my laptop.

Useful Websites
singaporeair.com

Angela Lansbury
Travel writer and photographer, Author and speaker. I have other posts on airlines and ice creams.
Please share links to your favourite posts.

No comments: