Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Blogger Changes and Your blog

These changes are scary. When I started a new blog on Wordpress. Their basic system is free and took me a week to learn. It is full of features.

It took me a while to work out.
Blogger is so much easier and saves automatically. I had far more readers on blogspot.

 My SEO adviser (my son Anthony of Marketappeal told me that if I duplicated posts on Wordpress they would not get noted by Google. So I didn't bother. I also thought people would be annoyed to read the same post twice in different places.

However, if blogger is likely to disappear, I have to consider moving all my posts gradually, in order to have time to do so.

I hope that with the new takeover, some new ideas will roll out. Come March. Only one month away. Time to copy and update some earlier posts onto a webpage - or Facebook.

No comments: