Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Restaurant Vouchers How To Use Them To Save Money and Save Money Printing

Problem
I forget to use restaurant vouchers. If I print them it uses a lot of expensive coloured ink.

Answers / Tips
1 Make a list of the restaurant offers in your diary for the date when you want to use them, such as Saturday night or your birthday.
2 Make a booking online and attach the coupon so the restaurant can't forget and you can't forget. If they say, Sorry, we've cashed up and you should have told us earlier, you can say, but the voucher is attached to my booking.
3 Most places allow you to show the voucher on your phone because vouchers are sent to your phone and most people don't have a printer attached to their phone. The trick is to remember to show the voucher Set an alarm on your phone to remind you to show the voucher to the restaurant.
4 When printing set to black and white.
5 Ask restaurants to issue a black and white alternative version to save customers' money.

Story
I frequently get vouchers from Cafe Rouge. I accidentally set my printer to multiple copies and have dozens of copies of colour vouchers which will soon go out of date. I have stopped printing vouchers.

www.caferouge.com

Author
Angela Lansbury, author of How To Get Out Of The Mess You're In. (See Lulu and Amazon for my books.) Please save or share links to your favourite posts.

No comments: