Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Monday, August 13, 2018

Different Ways of Packing - the student way



Problem
How do you avoid packing on the last night if you have a late night farewell?

Packing
By Angela Lansbury

"How should I pack? Tell me, how do you pack?"
Chris says, "I pack light - don't care what I lack.
Who cares what you wear! I don't care what I wear
I pack like a student, rolled, creased or flat

"Every day I take out what I'll wear for that day
At night I put dirty clothes away
In a plastic bag carried home to mother
That's a handy trick I learned from my brother

"What's left in the case is labelled, it's mine
So I'm always half-packed for the next time
Oh, Angela, you make far too much fuss
Just throw it all in and do it like us!"
-ends-
Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer.


No comments: