Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Monday, August 27, 2018

Moths and Foxes - Keeping Them Out

Problem
As we drove home through North West London from a book group meeting, I told my friend: "We have foxes in our garden."

She replied: "We had a fox in our house!"

(There's nothing like being one up, is there, for getting attention?)

She continued: "It did such a lot of damage. To leather furniture, everything."

I asked: "How will you stop it happening again?"

She answered: "I went online. I read that the solution was mothballs and Jeyes fluid."

I puzzled over this. "What do you do with the Jeyes fluid - wipe it over work surfaces?"

She told me: "You just put it in a spray bottle and spray it on, around the doorway."

"Has it worked?"

"So far, yes."


Angela Lansbury


No comments: