Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Saturday, December 17, 2016

DIY decorations for Xmas meals in hotel bedrooms









Problem
You are in a hotel on Christmas morning. What can you do for a jolly DIY decoration?

Answer
A few saved hats from Xmas crackers and a couple of coasters and some sticky tape (or even paperclips) can decorate drinking tumblers.

Saved small toys from inside Christmas crackers can be used to decorate place cards or napkins.

Story
For New Year's eve don't use indoor fireworks indoors in a hotel bedroom or bathroom or balcony. They can set off the hotel fire alarm. I won't say who did that. It wasn't me. I tried to dissuade them.

Tips

Author
Angela Lansbury
Please share my posts and like my pages. See more on Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter.

No comments: