Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Friday, December 2, 2016

Funny Photo of the Week


My funny photo of the week:

January sale starts in December. December 7th to be exact. From the window of Moore's in Pinner.
That reminds me of when I lived in America behind White Flint Mall in Rockville, Maryland, on the outskirts of Washington DC. We drove out of town for the evening and I moaned, "Last day of the winter sale. Oh, no, I've missed it!"

However, next day we drove back and a member of the family said to me, "Good news - look!"

A sign said, "First day of Spring Sale!"

More offers on lunch time and early bird meals in my next post.

Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker.
type in Angela Lansbury, author or travel writer or poet. Fortunately there are only four people with my name. Most people I look up on Facebook and google and linkedIn have twenty namesakes worldwide. As for people called Patel, Cohen and Levy, Singh - several million of those.
Follow me on Facebook and like my pages here and there and everywhere including linking to me on LinkedIn, Watching me on YouTube

No comments: