Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Friday, December 2, 2016

Buckingham Palace Souvenir Key Ring


Buckingham Palace has been in the news in late 2016 because it is now due for upgrade of the basic essentials such as electric sockets, costing millions of pounds. The good news is that the public can actually visit the palace nowadays, not just look through the railings.

What if you haven't time or money for a long visit and just want a souvenir? Or want to ask somebody else who is visiting the palace shop, or London to bring you back a souvenir?

Here's a handy little gold colour key ring in the shape of a crown. I looked at it and thought, 'Where's that from?' Easy to remember. It has the words Buckingham Palace around the ring.

(I was fingering the crown lovingly. Mine was slightly scratchy on the inside but I soon fixed that with the handle of a knife.)

Souvenirs To Pack
I think it's rather cute, for anybody, adult or child. Small to pack, too. Small enough to go in your pocket, to give to somebody on arrival home, before you've even unpacked, and stays with you if your luggage is late or missing.

You can take open top bus tours around London, stopping at the major sights. Pretty chilly in winter, so wear your warmest hats. But good for a clear view and taking photos of the lights.



https://www.royal.uk/royal-residences-buckingham-palace

Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker.
Author
I am a member of Harrow Writers' Circle and two speaker's club in London, Harrovian Speakers and HOD.
My books include:
Wedding Speeches and Toasts published by Ward Lock/Cassell.
How To Get Out Of The Mess You're In. Lulu.com

You can read my profiles and posts other blogs on blogger.com ; twitter ; Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram.
Read about my books and buy them from Amazon.com and Lulu.com
Please follow me and like and share my posts.

No comments: