Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Stanmore Lights, Xmas tree in 2016, Xmas trees delivered or make your own


I had another look at the Stanmore lights. Yes, the Christmas tree or Norway Spruce is there.


Many businesses also have decorated trees. I remember a Christmas tree in Sainsbury's in Stanmore last year.

You see trees everywhere. This year I can confirm that Fitz Gym in Harrow has a tree with baubles.

You could go out and about and print out a Christmas card of your local lights to decorate the table. Alternatively email a card of local lights to family and friends overseas.




http://www.sainsburysmagazine.co.uk/recipes/baking/biscuits-and-cookies/item/christmas-cookie-tree

Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker.
type in Angela Lansbury, author or travel writer or poet. Fortunately there are only four people with my name. Most people I look up on Facebook and google and linkedIn have twenty namesakes worldwide. As for people called Patel, Cohen and Levy, Singh - several million of those.
Follow me on Facebook and like my pages here and there and everywhere including linking to me on LinkedIn, Watching me on YouTube.
IF YOU FOUND THIS POST INFORMATIVE, AMUSING AND ENTERTAINING - PLEASE SHARE!

No comments: