Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Monday, January 14, 2019

Almond Confection From Spain - Try It And Buy It

Almendro packet. Photo by Angela Lansbury. Copyright.

Almonds
'What is this sugary stuff? It must be almonds.Too much sugar and not enough almonds,' I muttered to myself. I ate some more. Yes, I was right. Almonds. Too much sugar and not enough almond. I ate some more.

I checked the back of the packet. Yes, it contains almonds. Not enough. I ate some more.

Souvenir From Spain 
If you ever go to Spain, look for this speciality. Bring some back for your friends and neighbours. We loved it and used to buy it in Spain.

Gift
You might not want to part with the one you have bought for your neighbours. Either invite them over for tea and share it. Better still, buy one for them and another for yourself.


No comments: