Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Thursday, January 10, 2019

My Favourite Humorous artwork on Newton station, Singapore

These little drawings lift the spirit. I forget my stress. Someone sat calm and alone designing these scenes. Or maybe they sat in a coffee bar discussing the ideas.

I wish they made the drawings bigger and brought them down to eye height. I have to photograph them and blow them up to see the details.

What makes me think they are humorous? The shape of the vehicle. it does not have the straight lines of a graphic design prototype, nor anything designed to swim, or submerge, or fly.

Looking up at eight passengers in a futuristic travel machine. Newton MRT Station. Singapore. Photo by Angela Lansbury. Copyright.

Singapore is a great stopover between Russia or Europe and Australia. 
Travel Tips
Singapore Airlines: 

Author
Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker. Please share links to your favourite posts.



See also my posts on Waterloo Street, The National Gallery, and Singapore's big attractions.




No comments: