Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Friday, April 15, 2016

Business Cards and Quotations on drink and wine

I have one business card from the food and wine and hotel show at Expo in Singapore (ends 4 pm April 2016, next one in April 2018). The card advertises not just one product but several:
San Miguel\Hoegaarden
Icelandic
Mission Estate Winery
Appletiser

The card is from Pacific Beverages Pte Ltd.

www.burndownthehouse.com
e jeffreyang@pacbev.sg

His card has a picture of a ring pull on one side of the card. On the other side are the logos of all the products and two great quotations:

"Well, I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer."
Jim Morrison, The Doors

"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind."
Humphrey Bogart

For more on memorable business cards see my previous post on prunes from California.
I will upload a photo by tomorrow.

Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker

No comments: