Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Indian Heritage Centre in Singapore

I spotted this advertisement for the Indian Heritage Centre last month in Singapore when I was on the MRT. I never got round to visiting it but it's on my wish list. I discovered the picture going back through my photos. How useful. I take photos of everything which might be useful later.



Indian Heritage Centre
5 Campbell Lane
Singapore 209924
Tel 6291 1601
Open Tuesdays to Sundays (closed Mondays)
Free admission for Singaporeans and Permanent Residents.

Also in Singapore, museums and exhibitions on the Malay and Peranakan cultures (mixture of Chinese and Malay).

Finish with some tasty ethic food.
http://indianheritage.org.sg/en/visit-us/opening-hours-and-admission
See my previous post on Eurasian centre, which is near Dakota MRT station and then a bus ride.

Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker.

No comments: