Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Straw with a drink inside - Vita Sip

Here's a novelty, I thought. Deep the thick straw into a glass of water and you get an instant drink.

I later showed it to a British man over 60, expecting him to say, "this is daft, just for kids," but to my amazement, he exulted, "I love it - we used to have these in England when I was a child, back in the Sixties."

So the idea has come around again, like all good ideas.

Flavours are assorted. As you would expect, your magic straw comes in a sealed pack. A real novelty for any party or cocktail bar. Especially good for non drinkers who want a novelty drink. Designated driver. Party people.

I saw it at the trade exhibition at Expo in Singapore.
www.foodnhotelasia.com

Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker.

No comments: