Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Pick pocket proof clothing

I was emailed news about a Pick-Pocket Proof jacket seeking investors for funding, with offers of reduced prices. 

I like jackets with inner pockets.

I wrote back (I had to sign up first). (They seem expensive compared to Craghoppers.) Of course, a lot less expense than losing your passport, credit cards, money and phone, plus all the bits and pieces, phone cover and so on.

What extra is offered compared to other companies with jackets which have pockets?  They have a way of securing the zip pull.

So I wrote and asked if they had a matching set as I have several jackets and tops in my wardrobe which don't match anything else. 

They wrote back: 

"We already offer Pick-Pocket Proof™ travel pants which pair well with our new Cubed Travel Jacket. You can check them out at clothingarts.com. We have styles for both men and women and they come in a variety of colours."

clothingarts.com.
https://www.craghoppers.com

Just don't take off your jacket and put it on the back of your chair. Nor let anybody go off with it to hang it up.
Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer

No comments: