Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Friday, April 15, 2016

Pitted Prunes from California - not just Wilbur

Two days ago I reported on finding pitted prunes from Wilbur. Now from the show at Expo I've found at least half a dozen more. It looks like California has prunes growing on each corner and selling or looking for distributors on every corner of the show in Singapore.

I now have business cards from:

Taylor's
Taylor Brothers Farms
www.talorbrothersfarms.com
taylor@succeed.net

I loved the way their designer has turned the O in taylor into a purple prune with a teeny green leaf on top to show it's a fruit and not just a purple circular O. Succeed.net is great too.

That card is so great. I know exactly what business they are in. I can remember their name. I even have a reminder about who to contact.

I have several other cards which I am puzzling over. What is the business? Why did I pick up the card?

One message has come across clearly from the show. Pitted prunes from California in the USA.

For more on memorable business cards, see my next post on quotations about drink and wines.

I'll upload a photo by tomorrow.

Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker.


No comments: