Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Friday, April 15, 2016

Aloe Vera - 'allo 'allo? What's this? At Expo in Singapore

I stopped by the stand of First Canned Food of Thailand. Assorted notes of various colours were there for tasting. Hm? What to try? I could not resist trying aloe vera. We hear so much about it. It was colourless. And, I must admit, almost tasteless. What did I expect? I supposed I had passed several stands offering finer and spices.

Aloe vera, now I know, is subtle and soothing.

The stand also has coconut juice, coconut nectar, coconut sugar and coconut cream. What a lot you can get from coconut.

Mangosteen, tamarind, raw material, juice, concentrated juice - hibiscus.

See my later post about aloe vera.

www.fcftw.com.tw

Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker.

No comments: