Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Wilbur Pitted Prunes - Yes, Please, I just lost a filling

We used to have tinned prunes with stones in them for breakfast. Not any more. I lost a filling. I didn't lose it. It came out. The cost for, not replacing it with a new filling but literally re - placing it, sticking it back in, was about 180 Singaporean dollars, about £90.  My dentist in Singapore said that what I ate was probably not the cause, but the last straw. So, I imagine that each time I crack my teeth on a nut, or grind my teeth, I am wearing down a filling which will eventually come out. Now I am being extra careful.

This was in my mind when I stopped to look at the Wilbur prunes. Stone-free.

They are said to be a super fruit. You don't need to sell them to me. In my experience they cure constipation; a vital factor in a diet for during cancer treatment. Years ago my family went on a fruit for breakfast including prunes in sympathy with a person who need that diet. We have stuck with it. Whatever your reasons for eating prunes, here's the deal and loads more information about the benefits and the products and availability.

http://www.wilburpacking.com/prod/prunes.html



Displaying at the trade show. www.foodnhotelasia.com

Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker.

No comments: