Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Monday, March 12, 2018

Want to write a travel book of your trips?

Problem
Which system do I use?

Answers
Instead of writing a book and then trying to load it into a template, start with a template and load your work into the template.

But which template? If you are producing a book which is mainly pictures and captions, perhaps using your photos from your travels, especially a gap year, or retirement, you might wish to use a system aimed at producing photo books.

My first instinct, because I am on a Mac, is to use an apple system. The only problem is that I might want to send my book to be checked by somebody else who is not on a Mac? Will this work?

In theory, wherever you create your book it should be readable on other systems. I suggest that before committing yourself, and spending hours of time, you make a mock book and send it to your colleague or spouse and see if it works for you.

http://www.toptenreviews.com/software/multimedia/best-ebooks-creators/

No comments: