Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Monday, March 12, 2018

Where Can I Get Chicken Soup?



Chicken soup at B and K, Hatch End. Photo by Angela Lansbury. Copyright.


Problem
Where can I get chicken soup?

Answer
B & K.
Hatch End.

I had the first soup spoon or two, and the end of the ample portion of chicken soup. My cough and cold disappeared.

If you are not near a branch of B & K (four venues in London, England) Morrisons supermarket sells four kinds of chicken soup with assorted additions, at about £1.50 each tub.

You can also make your own.

www.bksaltbeefbar.com
https://groceries.morrisons.com/webshop/category/Morrisons-Fresh-Soups--Sauces-Soups-Chicken-Soup/

Author
Angela Lansbury, travel writer and phtographer, author and speaker. See my previous post and other posts on B and K. Please share links to your favourite posts.

No comments: