Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Sunday, January 8, 2017

My Favourite Car Numberplate for January


Problem
When you see a numberplate you forget about it.

Answer
Take a photo

Story
Here's one I took months ago. I've been saving it for January.


I obscured part of the numberplate for the privacy of the owner. I wonder if their name was Jan or Jane or if their birthday is January.

In London personalised numberplate are expensive. In America you can get them very cheaply. Each of the 52 states issues numberplate. More supply and less demand creates more affordable numberplate.

Author
Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker.
See my posts and blogs on blogger.com . Follow me and friend me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube. See my books on Amazon.com and Lulu.com Please like and share my posts.

No comments: