Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Labels

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Why Have Photos Disappeared From My Blog?


Problem
Photos are not loading onto my blog on blogger.com . Why.

Answer
I am getting a pop up message saying I have exceeded my photo allowance, not just on blogger.com but on Google.

Story
I thought this might be a scam. Before paying anybody anything on line, I check with family and friends, and on the internet. My family assured me that this request was genuine. Basically, it's like everything else on line. You are offered a certain amount of free usage. They hope that you will become hooked and eventually want to, or be forced to, pay more for greater use of the service.

You might take the view that you will do everything to avoid making the leap and start again elsewhere.

Or, you might take the view that you are getting great value from the service. If you are running a business, the cost is coming off against tax.

For me, the next problem is payment. Which credit cards and which password. You may have to wait some time until I sort this out.

Tips
First check with colleagues whether the person demanding money is genuine.
Clear clutter so you are not paying for websites you no longer need.
Then get your business credit cards and passwords sorted so when and if you decide to pay you are ready.

Author
Angela Lansbury, travel writer, photographer, author and speaker.

No comments: